Buy Now UPVC Windows at 50% Off & 25 Years Warranty – By Garnel Enterprise
Have you ever heard of windows with heat resistance and sound proof windows?. Well here at Garnel Enterprise, we have a window product with heat resistance and sound proof. This will reduce the sound of your windows to 30% and will dissipate heat from the sun.
This window is UPVC or Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride Polymer, strong but lightweight plastic used in construction. It is made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers.
What are the benefits of UPVC Windows and Doors?
- Safe and Secure
- Tough, Sturdy, Durable
- Energy Cost Saving
- External Noise Reduction
- No Maintenance Required
Advantages UPVC Doors and Windows
- These are stable material so it is sea water resistant ,pollution resistant.
- Upvc windows and doors needs only regular cleaning it doesn’t rots or fades.
- Most durable material ,strong ,tough
- Maintenance free windows and doors making it time saving
- upvc doors and windows are chemically proof , dust proof ,sound proof
- Good insulating material so it keeps home warmer in winter and cooler in summer .
- Upvc is cheaper material it is available in low cost.
- Light weight material .
- Available in any designs and different color shades
12 Reasons to Swith to UPVC Windows and Doors
uPVC is the general abbreviation for un-plasticized poly vinyl chloride. This works as a very useful material used widely for doors, windows and pipelines these days. One very sure fact while using uPVC in the construction of doors and windows is it should be wrapped around a core made up of galvanized steel, and this galvanized steel makes uPVC much stronger and firmer.
uPVC is extensively used because it is not easily affected by climatic changes unlike other substances like wood and the best part about it is it lasts longer without any such prior repairs. If you want to advance your home then install uPVC doors and windows.
The benefits of using uPVC Doors & Windows are as follows.
- One of the major advantages is they are stronger than the old and traditional wooden doors and windows.
- These doors and windows are not a victim of climatic changes. They don’t change in damp climate, these are rigid and weatherproof. The best part about these is their original shape is intact despite of awful weather conditions.
- These requires a limited maintenance.
- They provide high level of insulation against noise. The street noise pollution like sound coming from different vehicles, street hawkers sound etc won’t affect you and you get a pleasing and peaceful atmosphere at home.
- They also reduce the cold air from entering your house and that keeps you warm.
- These are easy to fix, adjust and remove and so they consume a very less amount of energy. They fit better and have better insulating properties than the wooden equivalents. This also makes them environmental friendly.
- As mentioned above that uPVC has a strong layer of galvanized steel therefore it is very difficult to break these uPVC doors and windows, this saves you from being victims of thieves and robbers, this is another added advantage o, therefore you don’t have to worry about your security.
- Most uPVC doors and windows are anti-crowbar, which means they cannot be forced open by an intruder in the way that traditional wooden doors and windows can be forced.
- uPVC materials are not prone to combustion in fact they are the profile compound possess a fire retardant rating according to DIN 4102 and along with it, it also fulfills Class 1 fire resistance as defined in BS 476.
- They does not rot and it is also resistant to corrosion and salt erosion that makes them last longer than any of those doors and windows that are made up of wood.
- They allow opening from two sides that helps in getting natural cross ventilation.
- Most uPVC installing companies are so confident of the strength and durability of the material that they offer guarantee on their installations.